Do you have a problems completing to do list tasks each day? Not your morning routine tasks. The todo list tasks that come after the routine tasks each day. To get organized you must learn to stop procrastinating and change your life by completing those todo’s each day. By following these productivity hacks you will get organized.
You’ll get organized and change your life today by following these to do list productivity hacks. Stop procrastination today and decide that today is the day to get organized. This absolute decision will change your life..It’s not difficult, follow the to do list productivity hacks and today will really change your life.
Get organized with a real to do list
- While writing your todo list, keep it short and sweet. Start with the five most important tasks that you would like to complete for the day. Not a mixture of work and house work and errands but a true work only, while your at your desk, work tasks, todo list.
- Write them down in order of importance. Ask yourself “if I could only finish one task today what task would that be”? Write it down and onto the next till you have your five.
Change your life and play pretend
- Whilst writing your todo list, pretend your the boss (which you are) writing a todo list for your assistant. Make certain to write the list using verbs, doing words, such as phone Internet provider, instead of contact provider. By being exactly to the point with your list you make it totally clear with yourself with what you need to do. This makes it easier to gauge the scope of the tasks. Don’t say organize my office. That’s a project. Projects have many different tasks involved in them before they are complete so you need to break them up into separate tasks.
Get organized by obeying your boss
Don’t let interruptions, interrupt changing your life
Get organized for tomorrow today
Get organized with these productivity to do list hacks.
- You have decided to complete your to do list in order as written in your planner.
- There are only 5 tasks on the list written in order of what you want to get done first. You will not sleep till they are done. While deciding on the tasks you are boss. While executing tasks you are the assistant to the boss. (the worker). When interrupted you make a note of where you left off. You only start a new task if it takes less than two minutes. (obviously phone calls and customer service are an exception) Once completed you as the boss, assigns the next five tasks for tomorrow. You start on them one by one adding a new one to the next day as you tick one off.
- This to do list hack does work and stops procrastination. Instead of transferring unfinished tasks to the next day and the next your completing tasks and doing what’s important.
A Question for you and please share my content
Blog Challenge Day 73
For our blogging while angels sleep challenge today, blog challenge day 73 , read about our blog challenge here, your to start each day of blogging with a new to do list. This is not your daily routine blogging tasks. This is five tasks, which you know you should do to make your blog better. It might be getting five new links, fixing an icon that’s not working properly, or re-doing your about page. What ever the five tasks might be, plan them first, and when you sit down in front of your computer, once your routine tasks are complete, get to work on your five to do’s then call it quits for the day, job well done, that is as soon as you have planned your tasks for the following day.
Don’t forget to subscribe to RHB and get all the updates from this site straight to your email inbox. You can also subscribe by rss straight to your Google reader. I really love subscribing to my favorite blogs in this way and it’s so easy.
If you need any help with the challenge, feel free to leave a comment, or message, me.
If you enjoyed this post, why not join us on Twitter. Use the icon, above the post to follow us, and we’ll follow you back.
As always, thanks for reading,