In our never ending struggle to be organized, any tips, tricks or productivity hacks for saving time, or doing a task more easily, is always awesome in my books. Here’s a couple for you that I use, that make my life easier, and hopefully will do the same for you.
Let’s face it, we can all do with living a more organized life. By making any of these productivity tricks a habit, you will undoubtedly save yourself time and worry in the long run. Once a habit you’ll do them automatically. Productivity tips and tricks, for an organized life, an organized office, and organized home, can be a help to anyone, who is looking for a more productive and efficient way, of carrying out, everyday types of tasks.
Productivity hacks, tips and tricks are worth looking out for
Productivity tips and tricks generally refer to tasks, which are commonly done by everyone. The particular task has had some thought put into it. Someone has thought of a new way of doing the task, more quickly and in an easier fashion. By mimicking the method, you will in the future save time, effort, stress and in some cases even money.
Example of a productivity tips and tricks for an organized life and organized home.
As an example you might remember reading in the routines for an organized home series, read about it here, it was suggested to use an extension cord with your vacuum cleaner, so that you don’t have to keep plugging and unplugging the cleaner as you go from room to room. These kinds of productivity hacks will save you time, energy, stress and of course you’re back in this case.
Productivity hack challenge to you.
Productivity hack: once a year, buy all your greetings cards and wrapping paper, for the whole year.
Save time, save money, save stress
Be prepared and also keep:
What You’ll Need to Gather or Buy
- You’ll need: To buy the cards and paper
- Have you got: Pretty box to keep it all in, sticky tape, scissors?
- Otherwise: Need to buy or decorate the box and buy the other supplies.
- Calendar : Choose a shopping date to go get your supplies.
Mark the recurring date in your planner for the same day each year. Maybe the 1st of the month, each year from the month you start
- Remember: Next year, when you start using your new planner, mark down the date, to do your next years, gift supplies shopping.
- Most planners have a space for you to write out a reminder for the following year.
- If you use a digital planner/calendar like Googles, it will ask you when you enter the task, if you would like to set it for recurring. You do. It will automatically remind you next year.
- Below are some pictures of the cards and wrapping paper I bought on my annual card shopping day.